QQ3DS.com official news announced that QQ3DS can support REGION FREE with “regionthree” exploit loader : 3DS region free game on 3DS/2DS/3DSXL latest firmware V9.4.0-21,the official team post a video for sharing
Region free loader for 3DS/3DSXL/2DS on firmware versions 9.0-9.4 this also allows you to bypass mandatory QQ3DS firmware updates loads games from other regions and runs them in YOUR language if possible !
How to make QQ3DS for region free?
- Download Launcher.dat from the github link directly (or compile it yourself) :https://github.com/smealum/regionthree/raw/master/Launcher.dat
- Copy Launcher.dat to the root of your SD card(3DS BIG SD CARD)
- Insert the QQ3DS card and switch to region locked 3ds game you want to run into your 3DS and power it up
- Open the “Download Play” 3DS application
- Hit the home menu button, but do not exit the Download Play application (keep it running in the background)
- Open the Web Browser applet
- Go to Gateway’s exploit page go.gateway-3ds.com (not linking directly to it here because not a fan of their whole piracy thing they’ve got going)
- Wait a few seconds; screen should turn black and after a bit your region locked game should boot up !
- Does this work on the latest firmware version ? Yes, Firmware v9.4 is supported perfectly!
- Does this let me run homebrew and/or roms ? No, it just lets you run legit physical games from other regions.
- Do I need to connect to the internet every time I want to use this ? Yes.
- Do I need a flashcart/game/hardware for this ? No.
- Will this work on my New 3DS ? No, at the moment this only works on 3DS, 3DS XL and 2DS models v9.x
- Will it ever work on the New 3DS ? Maybe. I don’t plan on working on it, like, ever, but the code is out there now so…
- Will this break or brick my 3DS ? No. There’s virtually 0 chance of that happening, all this runs is run of the mill usermode code, nothing dangerous. Nothing unusual is written to your NAND, nothing permanent is done. With that in mind, use at your own risk, I won’t take responsibility if something weird does happen.
- Do you take donations ? No, I do not.
- More details http://qq3ds.com/qq3ds-user-manual.html