Make 3DS games region free to work on new 3ds xl 9.8.0-25
QQ3DS (wrote with 3ds game cubic ninja)
QQ3DS Region free Tutorials
1. Go to the get regionFOUR section of this page (http://smealum.net/regionfour/#qrcode) and enter your console’s firmware version.
2. Hit submit; you should get your very own regionFOUR QR code.
4. Make sure your (New/Old)3DS’s wifi connection is enabled and connected to the internet (this is important!).
5. Start QQ3DS to work with CUBIC NINJA on your console, choose “Create”, then “QR code”, and finally “Scan QR code”.
6. Scan the QR Code. This step might take a couple tries; make sure you fill up as much of your 3DS’s screen with the QR code. If scanning the QR code returns to menu with an error, try a few more times.
7. Follow the on screen instructions. You may choose not to install the exploit to your gamecard’s savedata, though doing so is not recommended.
8. Once regionFOUR is ready, you will be prompted to insert your out-of-region gamecard. Simply remove the Cubic Ninja gamecard, insert your gamecard and press START.
9. OPTIONAL – once the regionFOUR is installed to your gamecard, just go back to the “QR code” menu and it’ll run automatically!